ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huxt
Huxt

Member Title : Member

Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Konami announced some new Synchro support.

JOTL-JP041

Phantom Beast Plane, Concoruda 「幻獣機コンコルーダ」

WIND/Machine - Synchro Effect/7/2400/1200

Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monster

While this card is face-up on the field, Token you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If this card on the field is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard, you can activate this effect by Releasing all Token you control. Select 1 Level 4 or lower "Phantom Beast Plane" Monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

JOTL-JP041 Phantom Beast Plane, Concoruda

JOTL-JP043

Mist Bird Clausolas 「霞鳥クラウソラス」

WIND/Bird - Synchro - Effect/3/0/2300

Once per turn, you can activate this effect by selecting 1 face-up Monster your opponent controls. Until the End Phase of the turn the selected Monster's ATK becomes 0, and its effect(s) is negated.

JOTL-JP043 Mist Bird Clausolas

JOTL-JP044

Balmung, the Underworld Fighter 「魔界闘士 バルムンク」

DARK/Warrior - Synchro - Effect/4/2100/800

When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Level 4 or lower Monster other than this card in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

JOTL-JP044 Balmung, the Underworld Fighter

JOTL-JP045

Armades, the Keeper of Illusions 「幻層の守護者アルマデス」

LIGHT/Demon - Synchro - Effect/5/2300/1500

If this card battles, your opponent cannot activate Magic or Trap Card or the effect(s) of Effect Monsters until the end of the Damage Step.

JOTL-JP045 Armades, the Keeper of Illusions

JOTL-JP046

Psychonductor Behemoth 「超念導体ビヒーマス」

EARTH/Psychic - Synchro - Effect/6/2400/1800

After Damage Calculation, when this card battles with an opponent's Monster, you can remove that Monster and this card from play.

Rare

JOTL-JP046 Psychonductor Behemoth

JOTL-JP054

No. 66: Master Key Beetle 「No.66 覇鍵甲虫マスター・キー・ビートル」

DARK/Insect - Xyz - Effect/Rank 4/2500/800

Source: http://shriek.twoday.net/
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Dont forget stardust radiance dragon! Level 8- dragon
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card you control; Once this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
Same attack as Stardust dragon with a bit better effect
Back to top Go down
Wifi UU
Wifi UU

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:50 pm

I can't wait, this looks so exciting, I'm gonna build a deck based around these.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

Member Title : Tester

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 am

I think they are
Back to top Go down
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:59 am

synchro master here baby Very Happy SYNCHRO FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atlasphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:43 am

meklords are gunna have more synchro cards to eat muhahaha
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 am

-makes a meklord deck then lol-
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

meklord will always be bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Depends what build, might make a chaos meklord deck. Abusibng Black luster soldier, and chaos envoy of the beginging along with mystic piper- lets u potentially draw 2- and can be a game changer if u have a dark in your grave and u have 2 of those monsters that i just mention..
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Gorz wrote:
Depends what build, might make a chaos meklord deck. Abusibng Black luster soldier, and chaos envoy of the beginging along with mystic piper- lets u potentially draw 2- and can be a game changer if u have a dark in your grave and u have 2 of those monsters that i just mention..

I wouldn't say putting 1 wisel in a piper deck makes it a meklord deck >_>
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:40 pm

lol, i mean like 3 wisels, because he is broken for a level 1. really easy to summon just need to have a card on ur side -monster- boom summon a 2500 level 1 beatstick... a dark which can be used for black luster soldier, can combo with unknown synrhcon+ wisel = formula synrhcon and so on.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Gorz wrote:
lol, i mean like 3 wisels, because he is broken for a level 1. really easy to summon just need to have a card on ur side -monster- boom summon a 2500 level 1 beatstick... a dark which can be used for black luster soldier, can combo with unknown synrhcon+ wisel = formula synrhcon and so on.

no one would play 3 wisels and it really isn't broken... glow-up bulb would be considered broken. there many ways wisel can be stopped. wisel is a 1 of in piper at best
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

would 2 be more than enough or too overkill xD
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Gorz wrote:
would 2 be more than enough or too overkill xD
I would only use 1
Back to top Go down
Gorz
Gorz

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

ok then i guess ill stick to 1 then
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?   Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synchro Monsters Making a Comeback?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1