ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

NHA . . .United We Stand!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshBloodThief
AshBloodThief

NHA . . .United We Stand! Empty
PostSubject: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 am

Okey guys . . This place is dying slowly o:! and we need to do something bout it to keep it strong! we are not just any academy that die out like other academies that died out year ago
, and so much memories is here in this place, we laugh and get crazy all the time and we sometimes become sadestic bout some stuff, . . we meet new people and make new friends
This is NHA! remember u guys made this place to become the best academy! if u let it die out then what dd u really accomplish by making this academy o:? so figure out solution for this place to become stronger Very Happy! not for us but for you and the other ppl that wants to come here!
Back to top Go down
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !

Member Title : Member

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 am

enough said ash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

That is very inspirational, Ash. ;^; They grow up so fast.. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:19 pm

This is just something we can do when we are together! Very Happy https://i.imgur.com/kiSBT76.png
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 pm

This is what happens when the swarm stands UNITED.

NHA . . .United We Stand! Vogoe110
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:46 pm

What are those imgurs, like an acad war?:
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

To be honest ash its not even close on dying slowly it was actually always active lol
Other peoples has just have different timezone and other still goes to school at this month
, so probably your actually all wrong ash and also you have been only here for like 1 week and 2 days

That is why you don't much see more people that is on, because you are not on when most of them are on the acad and yeah ciao! if you are actually gonna leave even to you only been here for a week
Back to top Go down
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !

Member Title : Member

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 am

i am onLine Like everyday xD
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlazer
CrimsonBlazer
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Blood has been here from the beginning Nerver..... hes like the 15th member... hes been here longer than you
and Never is partially right blood..... the academy is not really dying..... but i like how you care about NHA a lot
Back to top Go down
https://numberhunteracademy.forumotion.com
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Anyways .-. it because of the join date thing lol

Probably he is just using a newer NHA account that is why its like that Razz

Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:12 pm

I really dun understand why you guys just find out what the heck this academy needs, like gfx and stuff

BTW, your avacweb chat sucks ._. makes pages laggy so I removed mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
AshBloodThief
AshBloodThief

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm

Nerver, i couldnt get in my other account cause its password is changed, so am using this account, and the other days some people werent always online it was few so i was worried xP
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Lol, btw you couldda have just clicked the forgot password thing then a new password would be send to that account's email
Back to top Go down
AshBloodThief
AshBloodThief

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 am

yeah no, cause i didnt forget the password xP!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHA . . .United We Stand!   NHA . . .United We Stand! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHA . . .United We Stand!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number Hunter Academy :: Information Center :: Announcements-