ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
! Prince
! Prince

Member Title : Member

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG Empty
PostSubject: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG MGMmosx

yeh. ask questions if needed.
Back to top Go down
Nox Lucis
Nox Lucis

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:44 pm

I would suggest taking out one mirror force for a Lumenize, I run it in this deck and it comes up clutch, but other than that I say its a decent build. I usually main two MST's in this deck but thats my preference.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:39 am

-1 Murakumo
-1 Tenki
-2 Lance
-1 Pot of Duality
-1 Rise of the Bujin
-3 Tensen
-2 Vanity's Emptiness

+2 Breakthrough Skill
+3 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 D.D.R.
+2 Summon Light
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Summoner Monk

Why did you bother running Vanity's Emptiness (Even if it kills SS), you'll just waste it considering Yamato would be in field?

Also, running 3 Tenki's would lead to dead draw. Consider the fact that it's going to be a hard ratio for your deck.

Another factor I'd like to discuss is the Lance, you already got Hetsuka to negate the targeting effect for you.

Side in Mind Drain as well. Using Pot of Duality's a bad idea, exceeding 2 that is, hun.

Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
JasonRy8
JasonRy8

Member Title : Chaos Dragon Rider? XD

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:24 am

No kai, I disagree on 2 tenki, if he is going with control tempo, he needs access to them asap, well I bumped it to 3 bear and an extra gorilla, >_>. 2 POD isn't bad, for control style, >_>
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

-2 Vanity period.

Recommend -3 Tensen...Rest is all personal choice and not too bad choices for the most part.

Back to top Go down
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Quote :
-1 Murakumo
-1 Tenki
-2 Lance
-1 Pot of Duality
-1 Rise of the Bujin
-3 Tensen
-2 Vanity's Emptiness

+2 Breakthrough Skill
+3 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 D.D.R.
+2 Summon Light
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Summoner Monk

The moment I saw the first suggestion I knew you didn't know how to play this deck. Also a build similar topped in Japan and I was like "oh looks like I spend too much time on shriek" lol. The only real difference is instead of 3 Mind Crush mained I run 3 tensen and they aren't dead ever.
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:13 pm

They can't NOT be dead ever the deck only runs 5 beast-warriors; oh and I know for a fact Kai knows how to play the deck rather well...
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:32 am

Pop's med cause I managed to sack him with Bujins e_e

Besides, it's my main deck and managed to fair well vs E-drags and Spellbooks which are elected (Rumor based) as the most powerful meta made.

Though IMO, it's WU and Inzekts.

Fucken ban list.
Back to top Go down
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

The tensen have never been dead yet e.e Between duality and tenki it's been pretty easy to get my targets...

I duality'd into 3 Yamato. Hardest decision ever.

And if you think tensen should leave should I try 2 breakthrough and an mst? I don't see a need for them in main this format tbh.

Dragons are easy to side against, books are also easy. People seem to forget that them being the most popular deck gives them the right of way to top slots.
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:28 am

You're kidding right? Breakthrough is one of the best cards of the current format TBH...

And as I said Tensen is optional it's preference; I'm not a fan of it much. Either way -2 vanity in a deck that constantly uses grave IMO switch it for like safezone or IIW or something atleast.
Back to top Go down
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:48 am

I was talking about MST, lol.
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:47 am

You said "Them" and said both..=/=mst AND breakthrough...
Back to top Go down
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:04 am

IT'S COOL THEY'RE GETTING MORE SUPPORT.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:33 am

! Prince wrote:
The tensen have never been dead yet e.e Between duality and tenki it's been pretty easy to get my targets...

I duality'd into 3 Yamato. Hardest decision ever.

And if you think tensen should leave should I try 2 breakthrough and an mst? I don't see a need for them in main this format tbh.

Dragons are easy to side against, books are also easy. People seem to forget that them being the most popular deck gives them the right of way to top slots.

Why side when you can just beat them without siding? Razz

Pop's one of the people who knows mine can fair well vs the meta this format Razz.

Also breakthrough's a must.

Tensen +1, I agree, but only at 1.

Gorilla should be ran.

One or no duality, too stupid.

Summon Light, depends.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Member Title : World's Greatest Secret Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:52 pm

you could put gorilla in but ehhh its up to you prince.
Back to top Go down
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

gorilla is k, not needed though. it's going to be a competative deck. and i'd update the list it's just the new cards are gonna make me rethink how I wanna play it.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

Member Title : Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

bujin can be in the meta when they get there new cards.... because they can easily beat verz and spellbook... and they do ok vs. e dragon... but when the new cards come out bujin should easily take verz out of the meta
BTW PM me on DN if you need help with your bujin deck...
Back to top Go down
Link6454
Link6454

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

I have no idea why ppl think to get rid of vanity. It's good with Bujins since Yamato makes u discard the card from hand and that gets around vanity. Personally looking at the deck this is what I would do.

-1 murakumo
-3 tensen

Murakumo is good but having 3 kinda makes it a dead draw quite a bit. Granted his 1600atk is decent but when it's top deck it doesn't help a lot. Next the tensen, I would replace those with horn of the phantom beast. 800 ak and draw power. Personally mirror is great but with all the anti destruction card and dracosack I would run d-prison.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number Hunter Academy :: Help :: Deck Building Help-