ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
! Prince
! Prince

Member Title : Member

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 MGMmosx

yeh. ask questions if needed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
! Prince
! Prince

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:44 pm

gorilla is k, not needed though. it's going to be a competative deck. and i'd update the list it's just the new cards are gonna make me rethink how I wanna play it.
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

Member Title : Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

bujin can be in the meta when they get there new cards.... because they can easily beat verz and spellbook... and they do ok vs. e dragon... but when the new cards come out bujin should easily take verz out of the meta
BTW PM me on DN if you need help with your bujin deck...
Back to top Go down
Link6454
Link6454

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

I have no idea why ppl think to get rid of vanity. It's good with Bujins since Yamato makes u discard the card from hand and that gets around vanity. Personally looking at the deck this is what I would do.

-1 murakumo
-3 tensen

Murakumo is good but having 3 kinda makes it a dead draw quite a bit. Granted his 1600atk is decent but when it's top deck it doesn't help a lot. Next the tensen, I would replace those with horn of the phantom beast. 800 ak and draw power. Personally mirror is great but with all the anti destruction card and dracosack I would run d-prison.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG   Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bujins - Slowly Enteringn the OCG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number Hunter Academy :: Help :: Deck Building Help-