ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. Empty
PostSubject: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Rules:
Post a screen shot to show proof of win.
Have you opponent confirm the win.

Format: Crossfire double elimination
Players: 5 vs. 5
Match Format: TCG/OCG
Banned deck: Meta, Exodia, Stall, Burn, mill, FTK
Banlist: March 2013
Duel: Match 2/3

Team BlazBlue Line-up:

Noel Vermillion - Angel of Animals
Lambda-11 - Stonemistress
Nu-13 - ! NerverMind !
Hazama - D-Devil
Relius Clover - Messiah

Last edited by Messiah on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death

Member Title : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

1. Me( Death) 2. Calmwind 3. Fireanshu 4. cardgameswtf 5. Atlas

Last edited by Death on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Okay, but there no subs for this war.
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 pm

I am all fired up Smile

Last edited by ! NerverMind ! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel of animals
angel of animals

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm

This should be fun >.>

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. S0vfs413
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

Member Title : Tester

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Death wrote:
1. Me( Death) 2. Calmwind 3. Fireanshu 4. Reptar 5. Atlas
Subs: cardgameswtf

I refuse to be a sub and im ranked higher than you are death (in the team) so you shouldn't make me a sub without talking to me or anshu 1st so im gonna be put in the war

the roster should be

1. cardgamesWTF 2. fireanshu 3. calmwind 4. raptar 5. atlas
subs: death
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:06 pm

um to prevent further conflict..i'll be the sub o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm

alright correction sorry; "um to prevent further conflict..i'll sit out o.o
Back to top Go down
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Fireanshu there no subs cause Bloodtheir can't use DN. So to be fair. No subs. Now please post your line up so I can start this war.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

To the person who has already downvoted my post, you must be the most shitty, lonely, pitiful piece of shit on this planet. You could've looked at the shitty meme, thought it was shitty, because it is, and you could've let it go. Oh, but that wouldn't be enough, would it? You had to express your dubiousness towards it via physically aiming for the downvote icon, and clicking, using muscles in your judgemental hand of justice. What do you do all day? Do you just browse reddit with such a negative mindset that you have to actually downvote everything that doesn't make you skeet? "This skeet post didn't make me skeet. Only I make me skeet. Everything must know it sucks, so I shall downvote the non-make-me-skeet-ers." That's you. Go die. I don't care how, just die.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

i'll post a list of meta tomorrow
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 pm

@ Fireanshu

, so your line up is official then ?

So we could start things up already to go beat each other up Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:53 pm

now listen if i catch bad sportsmanship (bragging about winning and being a sore loser) u will be banned on the spot that is your only warniong also...LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Last edited by Lord D-Devil on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 am

what rule?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:52 am

Hm, this seems quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:15 am

Go Team BlazBlue! \(>o<)/
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 am

sry im a little late but heres the list of meta

OCG:
elemental dragon
tempest dragunity
tidal mermail
Spellbook

TCG:

Mermail
Wind-up (somehow it still is)
Dino/Macro rabbit
Fire Fist

Last edited by cardgamesWTF on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stonemistress
Stonemistress
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 pm

dont forget fire fists
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Indeed, Firefists are quite a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself. I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.) It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic manners of behavior such as we possess. She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.” Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please comment freely. Doom! That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare thee well. I wish you much love and waffles. Yours, The Penguin of Doom.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:10 pm

For almost THREE MINUTES /b/'s highest post count was 14999949. All attempts at posting were blocked with a "MySQL connection failure." I can believe a connection failure for 90%, 99%, or 99.9% of the total posters. But for three minutes not ONE post made it to /b/. That's IMPOSSIBLE. By the laws of probability at least a few posters should have been able to successfully post. But no. ALL POSTS were blocked for THREE MINUTES. After this time, we are greeted with a stickied 15000000GET of Spacecataz. The first post in the sticky was made FOUR MINUTES after that sticky was supposed to have been posted. With tens of thousands of /b/tards refreshing madly, is it remotely plausible that it took thousands of pairs of eyes FOUR MINUTES to locate the sticky and type out a reply? Or rather, is it more plausible that that sticky was made during the "dark period" wherein nobody could post? Nobody, that is, except for you know who.
The trick to mod fuckery is not to make it obvious, guys. There have been failGETS before, but at least there was a glimmer of hope that they were simply failing users, not mods stroking their bloated egos. Now there can be no doubt. Fuck you, mods. Fuck you.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cardgamesWTF
cardgamesWTF

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:51 pm

evilswarm is not OCG meta anymore Razz
and I forgot about fire fist D:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next