ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament    Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:36 am

Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament Rules

Format: Brackets :: 2/3 :: Match Duel
Banned Decks: Elemental Dragons, Spell Book, Fire Fists/Kings, Mermails (Any version), Exodia, First Turn Kill, Burn, Stall
Siding: Yes
Deck change after match won: No
Deck change after match loss: No
Number of Hearts: None
Ban-list Update: No
Rulings Update: No
Number of Participants: Maximum players are 18
Number of Days for Each Round: 3 Days
Number of Rounds (Estimated): 3 Rounds
Bracket Link: N/A

• If one player is proven active and the other is not, a print screen along with the 'Activity Post' on the topic should be provided to avoid disqualification.

• If both players are inactive and have not dueled in a span of 3 days for each round, they are both disqualified.

• If both players are active but have a difficult time in catching up with each other due to Time Zone differences, both players will be given 17 extra hours in order to accomplish the duel, if not, a coin toss shall decide the winner

I'll host this tournament, providing my rules. The rules pertained to this are fair since most players here aren't war freaks like some.

If you wish to join the tournament, follow the exact format, if you don't bother following, go die and don't even bother joining.

Code:
NHA Name:
DN Name:

The account I'll be using to make sure this Tournament's ongoing will be MCA Recruiter. I'll add all participants in there and private message them in DN or here to make sure you guys are dueling, if not, I'll disqualify you myself. I'm gonna use the account to make sure no one forgets this tournament seeing as though we will FINISH this. I also added a few more rules in the original form.

Follow the rules.

Last edited by Chaos Kaizer on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament    Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 am

If you don't mind allow me to post first
NHA Name: below my avatar
DN Name: below my NHA name on the left side
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Chaos XYZ's Dorm Leader Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1