ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

i have noticed a few things already

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yatesy17
Yatesy17

Member Title : kings emissary

i have noticed a few things already Empty
PostSubject: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

i think some people should reduce there siggys there far to long and it kinda spams one topic when there kinda posting on it alot maybe just 1-2 pictures and a sentence not saying there bad things but its hard to understand what im reading when i have to scroll down halve the page coz someones siggys so long :/

not hating on anyones siggys at all Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosKaxi
DarkChaosKaxi

Member Title : Member

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:59 pm

It's not just the signatures that do this. Large avatars are really botching the forum sizes.
Back to top Go down
Yatesy17
Yatesy17

Member Title : kings emissary

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 pm

i think they should have a section to show there siggy art work and reduce there actual siggy
Back to top Go down
TheCyberDark
TheCyberDark

Member Title : Member

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 pm

can you make me a sandwich now.......... or suffer my warith
Back to top Go down
http://<.<
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Okay I don't think you could spam any worse then that honestly CyberDark and yeah if someone has a big sig they should put it in a
Spoiler:
Like Kaizer does; The code is simply : [spoiler] (Write whats inside here) [(slash here)spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 am

Aww, Polarpop is so sweet in mentioning me :3

But yeah, put 'em in a spoiler and besides, it makes pictures load faster that way.

Another thing about ava's just make it 201 height at max and 185 in width as much as you can.

Stonemistress's avatar's a pain in the eyes, not that it looks bad but it's too big lol. And the default ava too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Durin's Bane
Durin's Bane

Member Title : RDA Admin

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 am

this is mainly the reason why my sig is only words... Albeit from perhaps the greatest video game of all time, but still.

@Cyber Barragan controls death? I thought he controlled time...

If that's the case, then I need to think of a different counter for him... (not the space portal guy).

if he controls time, then an easy counter is chaos, as chaotic interactions is what allows for time to flow.
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 am

Lol no problem Kai; and lol Durin I hope so cuz' it messes his stuff up a-bit..plus; no one can suffer his "warith"...
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 am

Just spoiler it then, so no one would get interfered by the sig .-.

That's all I could say, since they could just avoid the spoiler thing.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have noticed a few things already   i have noticed a few things already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have noticed a few things already

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number Hunter Academy :: Information Center :: Suggestions-