ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Saiyan Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clabeff
clabeff

Member Title : Head Tester

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Ok Listen u guys im going to be hosting a series of tournaments with a dragon ball z theme. The teams will be as so.

Rules: You keep the same amount of lifepoints you had at the end of your last duel continuously.

The Saiyans:

saibamen (5): Each saibaman can explode once its life points reach 2000 or less, dealing the same amount of damage to their opponent that they have taken from themselves (remaining life points).

Lord D-Devil- Raditz: Raditz may deal a blow of 500 lp in which he also loses 500 of his life points.

- Nappa: Nappa may take 1000 life points of damage up to twice per duel. In turn he may destroy one of his opponents set cards.

- Vegeta: Vegeta may turn into a great ape, regaining 2000 life points and destroying one card his opponent controls, however the next turn vegeta turns back into a normal saiyan and takes 3000 life points of damage. This may only be used once per duel.

The Z Fighters:

- Yamcha: Yamcha may deal a 1 time per duel blow of 500 life points in which he also regains 500 life points.

- Tien: Tien may take 1200 life points of damage up to twice per duel. In turn he may destroy one of his opponents set cards.

- Choutzu: Choutzu may explode any time sending his life points to 0 and making his opponent take the same amount of damage. This also grants one character of his choice (on the same team) a 1000 life point gain. This does not apply to defeated characters.

- Krillin: Krillin may Take 1000 damage to deal 2500 damage to his opponent 1 time only, ever.

- Yajirobi: Yajirobi may take 2000 damage to deal 500 damage to his opponent and draw a card.

- Gohan: Gohan may go into a frenzy and transform into a great ape, regaining 2000 life points and destroying one card his opponent controls, however the next turn Gohan turns back into a normal saiyan and takes 3000 life points of damage. This may only be used once, ever.

- Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon- Piccollo may skip his draw and battle phases to deal 2000 damage to his opponent and destroy 1 card they control. This may only be used once per duel.

- Goku: Kao Ken- Goku may regain 2000 life points and draw 1 card. This may only be used once.
Kamehameha- Goku may deal 2000 damage to his opponent and destroy one card they control. This may only be used once.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlazer
CrimsonBlazer
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Head Administrator

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

i want piccolo
Back to top Go down
https://numberhunteracademy.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm

i want raditz

Last edited by Lord D-Devil on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 pm

ill take goku
Back to top Go down
SorenX
SorenX

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 am

ill take goku kamehameha
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am

I'll choose Yajirobi

Last edited by ! NerverMind ! on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 pm

im switching to vegeta cause you didnt specify that there were 2 gokus....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

btw raditz is suppose to be once per duel
Back to top Go down
SorenX
SorenX

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm

i change my mind...couldnt read goku correctly...i choose picolo
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlazer
CrimsonBlazer
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Head Administrator

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

sorenx i aldready pcked piccolo
Back to top Go down
https://numberhunteracademy.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:00 pm

in that case ill take goku again...
Back to top Go down
SorenX
SorenX

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

well then ill be yamcha
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Saiyan Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyan Saga   Saiyan Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiyan Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Number Hunter Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tournaments-