ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules:
Post a screen shot to show proof of win.
Have you opponent confirm the win.

Format: Crossfire double elimination
Players: 5 vs. 5
Match Format: TCG/OCG
Banned deck: Meta, Exodia, Stall, Burn, mill, FTK
Banlist: March 2013
Duel: Match 2/3

Team BlazBlue Line-up:

Noel Vermillion - Angel of Animals
Lambda-11 - Stonemistress
Nu-13 - ! NerverMind !
Hazama - D-Devil
Relius Clover - Messiah

Last edited by Messiah on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stonemistress
Stonemistress
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:01 pm

i would still say i consider evilswarm meta in all honesty...
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm

I agree with mistress, they still top and beat prophecy/evilswarms some...
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 am

Btw, can we just officially start the war ?
this has been going on so long now o.O

Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 am

What Nerver said, weren't we supposed to start it a while ago?
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 am

Lol, I don't know if we are really gonna duel for this war
they just kept talking about random sh*ts about this .-.

It makes it take so long for it to officially start for us to actually duel each other already .-.
, so whats the point of posting this if we aren't actually dueling for it ?

Pointless right ?
Back to top Go down
Death

Member Title : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

this war is over
we dont hav enough people on fireanshu inc
me and atlas r not on the team anymore
now it is a 4 man team
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:51 pm

so u quit BlazBlue wins
Back to top Go down
angel of animals
angel of animals

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 pm

well that was a fun war...

Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 S0vfs420
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm

When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; so I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly, in the back of my mind knowing that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult; I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the fucking sun decided to go apeshit and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mom. That fucking bastard.
And no, this is not copy pasta.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Death ended the war from your team when he was on your roster so we win
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 pm

BE IT BREAKFAST, BRUNCH OR BED AND BE YOU A BAREFOOT BURGLAR, BRITISH BANKER OR BEDFAST BOOKMAKER A BASIC BESTIAL BLESSING IS THE BURGER! A BILLION BURGER BANQUET BEQUETH UPON ME FROM A BURGER BASTION OF BEDLAM BARELY BEGINS TO BOIL MY BULKY BURGER BURDEN. YET I MUST BARE BULBOUS BEGGERS BESEECHING BURGERS TO BUILD UPON THEIR BIG BAGGAGE WHILE BREEDING BARBARICALLY. BUT BEFORE THE BURGER BANQUET A BETTER BEGINNING IS OBLIGED. YOU MAY CALL ME BURGER KING.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Anshu, okay? It doesn't matter, Blazblue's going to win regardless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother’s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped of if treated too roughly.
The National Association of Copypasta Chefs (NACC) is dedicated to protecting artists and crafters - their work, creativity and intellectual properties and marketing rights. I believe to keep the true work of the artist and copypasta chef alive we must act to promote and protect our art and craft.

Last edited by fireanshu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Btw, Neko no offense its kinda rude to say something like that o.O
Even to whoever is the team or their leader is it still not good to say something like that
I am just being honest if you just gonna post and say something like that you should just stop
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 am

Nerver, why so agitated? I;m just saying what's on my mind. It may be rude, but I can speak my opinion if I want. So, try not to tell me what to say, k thanks.
Back to top Go down
epsilonmantis
epsilonmantis

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 pm

when do they start
Back to top Go down
timmy0707
timmy0707

Member Title : The weird kid who lives around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm

never. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm

KAWAII IN THE STREETS, SENPAI IN THE SHEETS!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC.   Team BlazBlue vs. Fireanshu INC. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2