ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

We have almost no staff..... and bad administration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrimsonBlazer
CrimsonBlazer
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Head Administrator

We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok guys its about time we get long-term staff positions

MOD:
Requirements:
you MUST be at least XYZ (Higher you are,the higher the chance you will get Mod)
Why should you be given the position?
You MUST be on NHA atleast 2 times a day, while actually talking in the chatbox

TESTER:
Requirements:
Leaving requirements for polarpop because hes head tester (Erebus post ur requirements u want when ever you see this on this topic)

TEACHER:
Requirements:
You must have a lot of good experience in any one of this options
[wow]
Spoiler:
[/wow]
Why do u think you are right for this job?
You MUST be on NHA atleast 2 times a day, while actually talking in the chatbox

If you are intested in any one of these jobs.... please make sure you meet all the requirements and answered all the questions
Anyone is welcome to tryout
These positions will only be temporary... until u prove urself tht u are worthy

Last edited by :) :P :( on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://numberhunteracademy.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dōkeshi
Dōkeshi

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 pm

I agree with making Kaizer admin. She was a good admin back in DLA and in here own academy MCA. But, some warning if you decide to make her admin. She is a strict admin and if she is admin she will have to have everyone follow her rules or it doesn't end out so good.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

This is just a reply to some of the admins who actually posted things:

I think we all know that even I'm just a normal member, I'm more qualified to being admin than most of you are Razz

As for Azure's statement:

He's right, I am strict Razz, depending on the scenario at hand, but that's what makes people active back in DLA since there was actually an organization of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
! NerverMind !
! NerverMind !

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:28 pm

You being hot is enough o.O
, so probably they should totally accept you even to you are just a normal member here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Death wrote:
Chaos Kaizer wrote:
Let me just elaborate a few things, one, if you're an admin in any forum, you will of course be forced to become active, not because you want to but because you're OBLIGATED to be active.

An admin must possess the following abilities:

- An able leader
- A person who actually HAS forum experience. It doesn't matter if you were a tester or a moderator in a forum, but ask yourself a question: What IS the main role of my job? What do I have to do to improve the forum? Of course, their main goal is to make the academy #1 OR active at the very least, BUT HOW?
- All around, meaning, not only can he lead, but he/she has a very wide range of abilities such as coding and graphics making

Now, let's see the most important quality he/she has to possess:

- The ability to keep being calm and collective in order for him/she to make a decision PROPERLY

Let me extend the discussion further with the fact that the administration is, what can I say, garbage in NHA.

Let's clarify things:

- The current administration cannot handle tournaments properly
- The current administration cannot understand the whole team thing issue
- The current administration are a bunch of idiots (Except for a few) who doesn't know what the heck to do with the academy and blatantly pours out garbage in the Forum, Index wise
- The current administration is biased in terms of assigning who's the leader
- The current administration has no empathy on how to know their members and provide them with the necessities

I could list more insults towards the current administration but I will not say more seeming as though some lethargic minds fail to understand what I just said.

On a last note, most people in the administration possess the intelligence of apes when it comes to grammar.
ok...
wht makes me angry isnt tht u insulted us
it is tht u were able to make this huge list of insults
this forum is lead by 5 five admins who earned there place as admin
so this part
- The current administration cannot handle tournaments properly
- The current administration cannot understand the whole team thing issue
- The current administration are a bunch of idiots (Except for a few) who doesn't know what the heck to do with the academy and blatantly pours out garbage in the Forum, Index wise
- The current administration is biased in terms of assigning who's the leader
- The current administration has no empathy on how to know their members and provide them with the necessities

I could list more insults towards the current administration but I will not say more seeming as though some lethargic minds fail to understand what I just said.

wasnt needed

But this is all true death...
Back to top Go down
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Member Title : World's Greatest Secret Agent

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

you guys just need people who have experience with this stuff and can be trustful. my advice:
make this a place people want to be on.
also kaiser is a very good admin no offense but i am a secret agent so i know these things
Back to top Go down
Chaos Kaizer
Chaos Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 am

Being hot is mah thin~
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Member Title : World's Greatest Secret Agent

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Chaos Kaizer wrote:
Being hot is mah thin~
also awesome you forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have almost no staff..... and bad administration   We have  almost no staff..... and bad administration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have almost no staff..... and bad administration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2