ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

Level 3 Mayhem Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nox Lucis
Nox Lucis

Member Title : Member

Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Name of Deck: Level 3 Mayhem

Creators: Nox Lucis and Carpe_Diem

Notes: Mostly Generic Level 3 monsters (only one monster is not level 3) without any overuse of a specific archetype.

Goal Of Deck: To use monster effects effeciently and then use the monster themselves to bring out stronger monsters.

Deck Build:
Click Here:

Full Explanation Of Each Card:
Click Here:

Positives About this Deck:

Majority of the Deck is self automated, as in the cards are able to function separately without relying on each other. I set it up this way so that there would be less chances of dead draws. However the cards are able to function cohesively. Some cards are able to stall while others are able to inflict damage. While these are the primary uses of these cards, the secondary uses are where they are the most cohesive. After I have used their effects, I have a plethora of level 3 monsters which I can use to synchro summon level 6 or 9 monsters, or rank three monsters, with my choice depending on the situation I am in.

Combos: There are many combos, but the most common one I use is inflicting burn damage with either Marshmallon or Des Koala, and then using them as materials to summon Nightmare Shark and attacking directly for more damage. In all honesty, the combos in this deck are endless, but the main focus is using the separate effects of each card to your advantage and then using the cards themselves to summon stronger monsters.

Negatives About This Deck:

While this deck has a lot of combos, the minute you run out of resources the deck pretty much dies down. While there are a few cards in the deck that may give you that last draw rescue, it is rare. Thus in order to efficiently use this deck, one must use their initial hand wise and not waste a single card unnecessarily.

Ending Notes: This is a fun deck, so treat it as one. It is not meant to bring you victory every duel, but if you learn to use it, like with any deck, it will bring you more victories than losses.
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:55 am

Somewhat similar to the build I made thats rank 3 AND 5 spam... It's creative and original for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Nox Lucis
Nox Lucis

Member Title : Member

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:44 pm

I am all about making unique functional decks, lol the perfect combination of FUN and COMPETITIVE!
Back to top Go down
I Eat Cats
I Eat Cats

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:47 am

Non Archetypes FTW Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 3 Mayhem Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1