ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Welcome to NHA
and have a good time
Pls try to be active
and to apply for staff
ask an Admin
Number Hunter Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number Hunter Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to NHA. Please try to bring other people to this academy. For each person you recruit you get 100 NHA points

The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCyberDark
TheCyberDark

Member Title : Member

The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer Empty
PostSubject: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 am

Ok Class Please Explain To Me What An OverKill Is
And How To Counter A Chain Link 4 and A Chain Link 1

once you have finished
Also Please Type A List Of Cards That Can 1 Hit Kill (instant victory)

After You Have Completed These Tasks Then You May Move On To The Final Question Today

Please Explain How To Counter The Activation Of A Xyz's Monster's effect.. Without Using a Trap
!!
Thank You
Remmember Class NHA Points Will Be Givin And So Will HomeWork
GoodLuck
Back to top Go down
http://<.<
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !
! ! Mr. SimpLe ! !

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 pm

overkiLL is kiLLing your opp with high monster ATK with LittLe Life points , exampLe : you have rai-oh and endLess bLue-eyes and red-eyes bLack on the fieLd and your opp has 1000 LP Left .. you first attack with rai-oh then foLLowed up by red-eyes and endLess bLue-eyes .. that is an overkiLL .. to counter a chain Link 4 you need a counter trap card or something that can stop your opp for getting chain Link 4 .. chain Link 1 wiLL start if you use a speLL , trap , or a monster eff ..

List of cards that can kiLL in 1 hit :

EndLess Dragon w/ BLue-Eyes
Five-Headed Dragon
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon w/ Limiter RemovaL
Chimeratech OverLord Dragon w/ Limiter RemovaL

to counter the activation of an xyz monster's eff , you need an effect monster and a speLL card that can negate the effect of the xyz monster
Back to top Go down
mrcoolieo123
mrcoolieo123

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

An overkill is when you use a monster with a high attack when your opponent has low live points left.to counter a chain Link 4 you need a counter trap card or something that can stop your opp for getting chain Link 4 and chain Link 1 will start if you use a trap a spell or a monsters effect. a list of cards that can in 1 hit are EndLess Dragon w/ BLue-Eyes
Five-Headed DragonChimeratech Fortress Dragon w/ Limiter RemovaLChimeratech OverLord Dragon w/ Limiter RemovaL. toto counter an xyz's monster effect you need to have a monster with an effect that can stop it or you could use a quick spell
Back to top Go down
CalmWind
CalmWind

Member Title : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:21 pm

an overkill is when you atk with a high atk monster when ur opponent barely has LP's left.

You cant counter a chain link if there is no chain link 4. If it becomes a chain link 4 its because you started stacking up traps.

and by countering a chain link 1 you can you either:

solemn judgement
Forbidden Lance
etc..
Back to top Go down
R676767
R676767

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Overkill is when you deal massive damage to your opponent when he/she has low LP. To counter a chain link 4 you would need a Counter trap and to counter a chain 1 all you need is a normal trap or something woth higher spell speed.
Cards that can kill in 1 hit
Five Headed Dragon
Chimeartech fortress/Overdragon w/ Limiter Removal
Endless dragon + blue eyes

To counter an XYZ's eff
Monsters like LaDD, Effect Veiler from hand, Galaxy-Eyes Tacticon Dragon, or a quick play spell
Back to top Go down
TheCyberDark
TheCyberDark

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Im Impressed With All Of You Here Are You're Grades

Student : Mr.Simple - Class Grade B+,Attendance Grade B

Student : CalmWind - Class Grade A,Attendance Grade A

Student : MrCooleo - Class Grade B,Attendance Grade C+

Student : R676767 - Class Grade B-,Attendance Grade B

TO impove These grades you must be at all of my class's and answer all my questions
With Great detail and Perfect Examples
Thank You Very Much Class
Back to top Go down
http://<.<

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer   The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lesson 2 Everyone Must Answer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1